Saturday, February 19, 2011

Searching

I am on a book hunt. I am debating between a few different books to buy for the beach tommorow and on Monday. Unfortunately, I have to make my book last until the end of February......which is going to be REALLY hard. Because, I have a book budget. My parents give me twenty dollars a month to spend on books for my Kindle. So basically I spend my entire allowance on books....and my gift cards.
I am debating between a few.

The Splendor Falls - looks soooo good. Plus, its about a girl who has to quit dance after she breaks her leg (I broke my leg in October and was in the same situation). AND it's a paranormal romance. AND it's 500 pages (I love a book that lasts me more than a day, but since I'll be on the beach all day I'll probably finish it tommorow if I buy it) AND it takes place in the South.

Crusade - it's an action-y book. I love 'em. Plus, I love it when a GIRL has the power. Like Hunger Games was great, and I loved Graceling. The only thing is that it is yet ANOTHER vampire book and I'm getting kind of sick of it. I've heard mixed reviews.

I am most likely going to get the Splendor Falls but I just want to make sure because this is my last book FOR THE MONTH.

Oooo or should I get "Perchance to Dream"? I LOVED the first one. I seriously adored it :)

I'm in agony....I'M TORN!......I seriously NEED another book but it's my last one. UGH!!!

(when I'm not reading, I'm thinkinng about what book to buy)

2 comments:

  1. hiiiiiii grace!! its isabelle!!:) i dont know what a blog is but i like typing in the font that they type in!! hahahahahaewhe:) PEACE OUT GURL SCOUT <3ISABELLE

    ReplyDelete