Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Procrastination

I should be doing homework. I really should. But I really really really can't stop thinking about the books that await me. Although I am still finishing up the books I started last night (from my trip to the Borders sale), I cannot stop thinking about the glorious books just laying there on the shelves as the prices go lower.....and lower.....and lower. OHMYGOODNESS I wish I had a car......or could drive one, at least.
I'm still depressed about our lack of bookstores here. Waldenbooks in the mall closed, Borders is closing, and I EVEN HEARD BN MIGHT CLOSE!!! That'd be so depressing..... : (

Anyways, I have to go actually do my homework. Bye. I'll add some more later (including my "Dark Delicious Books" lists and my "Debating On For Taking To Camp Because My Mom Put A Limit of Fifteen" list.

UGH I have to go do Social Studies, Latin, and Language Arts. I am sooo behind on reader responses...

No comments:

Post a Comment