Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Promised, Didn't I? Well, Partly Anyway

BOOKS I MIGHT BRING TO CAMP
I am dividing these into two sections....the DEFINATELYs and the MAYBEs....

DEFINATELY bringing.....

FALLEN by Lauren Kate
TORMENT by Lauren Kate
HALO by Alexandra Adornetto
REVOLUTION by Jennifer Donnelly
GRACELING by Kristin Cashore
EYES LIKE STARS by Lisa Mantchev
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS by J.K. Rowling
BRISINGR by Christopher Paolini
IMPOSSIBLE by Nancy Werlin

MAYBE bringing.....

IRON QUEEN by Julie Kagawa
SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater
FORGIVE MY FINS by Tera Lynn Childs
ENDLESS SUMMER by Jennifer Echols
INGO by Helen Dunmore
NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer


The reason I'm wondering about the last couple of books is because I like to have a) variety at camp b) I think that another one of that type of book might come out soon.

What's a bummer is that SOOO many books come out at camp.
There are at least 7 highly awaited books that come out during June. Basically, I will be rocking back and forth on my bunk whimpering "Passion comes out today........" or "Fins are Forever came out today...." and even more books. Needless to say, first thing I do when we get out of camp is CONNECTING TO THE WIFI!!! I will preorder all those books. Mwahahaha. Dunno why I did the evil laugh.

Vale (I'm studying for Latin),
Grace

4 comments:

  1. Please bring Fallen so I can steal it mwahahahahah :P Passion comes out @ camp :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i get to read it before you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah but I get to read forever by maggie stiefvater diss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AvisaIsAwesomeUVAFanApril 5, 2011 at 5:23 PM

    well i don't go to camp so I get all of them! Definately bring Graceling. Best. Book. Ever.!

    ReplyDelete