Friday, February 25, 2011

Mary Eliz

My friend Mary Elizabeth just came over, and she asked to borrow some books. Since I know she has similar tastes to some people, I'm going to share some of the books I lend to her with the blog.

Fallen by Lauren Kate

WHY SHE'LL LOVE IT: She read "Beautiful Creatures" and loved it. This is also a dark book that takes place in the South. She also absolutely LOVES books with romance in it.

Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

WHY SHE'LL LOVE IT: Two words - mermaid books.

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

WHY SHE'LL LOVE IT: She ADORED Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. This is kind of similar.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

WHY SHE'LL LOVE IT: It's absolutely awesome. Plus, she loves girl power books that basically involve fighting. What can I say? She's tough.

Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

WHY SHE'LL LOVE IT: Girl. Power. + adorable guys = perfect happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment