Monday, February 28, 2011

Boarding School Books


















As I was talking with my friend Katie today, she asked me to lend her some books. I asked her what type she liked and she said "prep school books" which made me realize.....I HADN'T MADE A LIST OF THEM FOR THE BLOG.

I mean, while we're being honest, we must admit that all of us secretly wish we went to a boarding school with funky cool uniforms.
I wish we had blazers and ties and knee socks. I really do. Instead, we have these weird in-between uniforms that aren't casual but aren't uber-cool-boarding-school uniforms either.

GIVE US BLAZERS OR GIVE US DEATH!!! Oops, a little dramatic, or just GIVE US CASUAL!!!
Geez....

anyways, here's the list of awesomely preppy books! : ) the covers are above because I'm trying a new design thing.

LIST OF PREPPY BOOKS

GALLAGHER GIRLS SERIES by ALLIE CARTER
Response: love em! j'adore them!

CRACKED UP TO BE by COURTNEY SUMMERS
Response: looks really really good! :) haven't read though. Looks like an edgy read.

PRIVATE SERIES by KATE BRIAN
Response: looks really good....haven't read but is on my "must read" list

HEX HALL by RACHEL HAWKINS
Response: SOOOO GOOD! THE SEQUEL "DEMONGLASS" COMES OUT TOMMOROW! SO EXCITED!! :D


I am going to bring the Gallagher Girls series and Hex Hall for Katie tommorow....plus my "beach reads" list she wanted to read so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment